We, like you, have elderly parents whose financial security and peace of mind we want to help to ensure. Discussing sensitive topics that may affect a family for generations is difficult, but we’ve had these talks with our families, and we want to help you through the process. Also like you, we have children whom we want to guarantee a safe future for, no matter where life may take them.
Ken, I would like to thank you and your staff for being the best. You make everything you do go smoothly, no stress and you do exceptional work. I have enjoyed working with you through the years, and will continue to bring you my business. Always a pleasure!
John Merlino and his team are incredible. John has represented me and my family many times and has always made me feel at ease, comfortable, and confident. John is very calm and pleasant but don’t let that fool you. John is so knowledgeable and such a true expert in his field that you sometimes don’t realize his exceptional skill until the closing. The legal issues with buying and selling a home are complicated. Well before closing, John brought things to my attention that I would never have known about or even thought were concerning. You realize the importance of choosing the right attorney when such issues come up, and there are always issues. With John representing me, I felt confident that my interests were protected throughout the entire experience.
Nothing gets past John in the legal process before the closing so that when you sit down at the closing table there are no surprises, no last minute stressful decisions, no make or break added expenses -none of that. John is a professional and has so much experience that my closing was relaxing, pleasant and smooth; Very predictable which is much appreciated especially when your life’s savings are involved. That can only happen if your attorney is engaged in your transaction from start to finish, has the ability to communicate professionally with everyone involved in your transaction, has an efficient and dedicated staff, and has the experience and knowledge to detect issues before they become expensive, out of control deal breakers. That attorney is John Merlino. I think John Merlino is the best attorney on Staten Island, maybe anywhere, and he’s definitely my attorney for life. Thank you John Merlino!
I have dealt with numerous attorneys in my career with regard to settling estate matters. John R. Merlino Jr. and Ken Gonzalez are the best. They are thorough, expedient and professional in all their work. Too often an attorney’s service doesn’t live up to the sales pitch in the beginning. Large or small, John and Ken follow through and get the job done. I would recommend anyone in need of Estate or Probate work to contact Merlino and Gonzalez.
At Merlino & Gonzalez, we believe that everyone should have the tools to create the best possible future for themselves and their families…
Which is why we created our estate planning road map!
Schedule an appointment to discuss your estate plan with an attorney.
After you receive and review your planning documents, schedule your document execution.
Have cake with us!
Our Agreement With You
We understand the uneasiness which comes with formulating an estate plan. However, the process to strengthen the financial and emotional health of you and your family should not be a demanding one. Therefore at our office, we agree that…
- You will always feel welcome and never rushed.
- You will be greeted with a hot cup of coffee and a warm atmosphere.
- You will be entering a courteous and respectful environment.
- You will find a full jar of candy in our reception area.
- Phone calls will be answered by a live human being familiar with your concerns and messages will be returned within 24 hours.
- All consultations will be conducted by an attorney.
- You will be given a flexible schedule for booking appointments.
- All documents will be revised and updated until you are fully satisfied.
- You will have a clear understanding of estate planning following attendance at our workshop.
- You will have sufficient time to review your estate planning documents before actually signing them.
- You will be provided with an easy to follow progress report which explains each document you will be signing.
- You will have access to an attorney for ongoing counseling before and after you sign your documents.
Let Us Be Your Guide!
- Attend a FREE Workshop.
- Complete our confidential client questionnaire form.
- 10 things to know about beneficiary designations.
- The 5 most important estate planning documents.
- All the information your children need to know about you.
- A FREE ID card to keep on you at all times in case of an emergency.
DON’T LET A STRANGER DECIDE YOUR FATE!
One Day You’d Like To Retire…
- Go Back to School
- Start A Business
- Move, Stay, Relax
- Make New Friends
- Change Careers
Not One Day. Today.
Call Now 718.698.2200
We Keep You On The Right Path